Sunday 27 July 2014

Unconditional Love, the Greatest Love



This picture I share with you is one I created recently for someone very special to me, and inspired this post  and sharing with you on the power and significance of unconditional love. Master Sha teaches that Dai Ai means the Greatest Love, unconditional love. This isn't human love. Human love has conditions, limitations, and often attachments. Our love at times is not sure pure, or purely intended, it can be misguided, misdirected and misinterpreted. Unconditional love, the greatest love isn't restricted by limitations, expectations, negative attachments, attitudes, or beliefs. I've become more and more aware about this throughout my time of being a student of  Master Sha's.

Master Sha has Da Ai, he has the greatest love, unconditional love for you, for me. For humanity, for Mother Earth, for all holy saints in Heaven, and all souls in all planets, stars, galaxies and universes.He has dedicated his life to service which reflects this love. His total life mission is;
'to transform the soul, heart, mind and body of humanity and all souls in Heaven, Mother Earth, and countless planets, stars, galaxies, and universes, and enlighten them or enlighten them further, in order to create the Love Peace Harmony Universal Family...the ultimate goal of the Universal Family is to reach wan ling rong he, which is universal Oneness' (Soul Healing Miracle Book, pxiii).

His love is so evident in his teachings, in his voice and in his acts no matter who you are, where you are from and if you are a student of his or not, Master Sha loves you. Master Sha loves you unconditionally. From my first contact with Master Sha and his teachings through reading his book Soul Wisdom I felt his love, his care and his appreciation for everyone, especially at that moment for me. Although I had a loving family and friends this was the first time I felt unconditional love, and it was so heart touching to feel the purity of it, and also for Master Sha to reconnect me to the Divine's unconditional love. I will be forever grateful for this, and in moments in my life since then where I have experienced hardship, felt deep loneliness, depressed and so forth I then knew I had unconditional love from the Divine, and from Master Sha at all times. This supported and helped me through these deeply testing times when sometimes you cannot see past your own current situation or test. 

The Divine's love, God's love is also very special. Everything in life is a gift from the Divine, the Tao, and the Source (which are all different layers of God) , of Heaven. Our heaven's team and our shi fu's (spiritual mothers and fathers) and guides are always loving us, blessing us and helping us on our spiritual  (and physical) journeys whether we are conscious of this or not. The love we receive from all of these beautiful souls in Heaven is the greatest love. They are always supporting us, always loving us no matter what we are doing or going through, and forgiving us when we make mistakes and even in the times don't act in love, peace and harmony to ourselves or others.

How can we do this? There are many ways and practices Master Sha has taught, and today I'd like to share a practice to help us to develop unconditional love for all souls out of Master Sha's latest book Soul Healing Miracles on page 212 & 214 with slight changes. If you have a copy of this beautiful book I suggest you use it with the practice to make it even more powerful. If you do not and would like a copy of the book please contact me. We will be chanting 'Da Ai' which is the greatest love, using the Da Ai Ling Guang Calligraphy in the book, which contains countless saints, saint animals, soul healing treasures and more to serve you and bless your life. We will combine this practice with the forgiveness practice as forgiveness is the mirror of love....to love unconditionally you have to forgive unconditionally (please refer to post 'Forgiving is easy as loving'  for more teachings on forgiveness).


For the practice we will follow the 4 power techniques (used for every practice).

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your back not resting on the back of the chair, place your hands on either your lower abdomen (just below your navel) during the practice, or one hand on your heart and the other on your lower abdomen. If you have a copy of the Soul Healing Miracle Book turn the picture of Da Ai in figure 18 of the Tao Ling Guang Calligraphies and rest opened up on your lower abdomen.

Soul Power: Say Hello

Dear Divine, Dear Tao, The Source,
Dear the Source Ling guang (pronunced gwang) Calligraphy Da Ai,
Your unconditional love and greatest love can melt all blockages and transform all life,
I need Da Ai to open my heart and soul.
Please remove soul mind body blockages preventing me from loving unconditionally.
I am extremely honored and blessed.
Dear all saints, Heaven's saints' animals, and treasures within this calligraphy,
I love you, honor you and appreciate you.
Please open my heart to be able to give unconditional love.
I am so grateful.
Thank you.

-include forgiveness practice-
Dear Divine, Dear Tao, The Source,
Dear all of the saints, Heaven's saints' animals, and Heaven's treasures within The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy Da Ai,
I am extremely honored to receive your blessing to open my heart and soul to receive love and express love unconditionally.
Please forgive my ancestors and me for all of the mistakes that we have made in all lifetimes.
Dear all of the people and all the souls that my ancestors and I have harmed, hurt and taken advantage of in all lifetimes,
I deeply apoligize for all of our mistakes.
Please forgive me.
I will serve others unconditionally to make others happier and healthier.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Mind Power
Visualize your heart shining Da Ai, which is greatest love. Visualise red light or golden light from the calligraphy in your heart, opening your heart and soul.

Soul Power
Chant; Da Ai, Da Ai, opens my heart and soul. Thank you.
or Da Ai allows me to receive love and offer love unconditionally. Thank you.

Close the practice by saying 'Hao, hao, hao, thank you, thank you, thank you, gong song, gong song, gong song' (respectfully return to all the souls we invited to join in the practice with us).

Do this practice now for 3-5minutes, if you truly want to open your heart further and develop unconditional love do it for longer. Incorporate this into your daily life, for a relationship/s, situation, and  to develop unconditional love for all souls. Unconditional love contains a beautiful quality of innocence and purity.Unconditional love is unconditional appreciation and gratitude for heaven, for God and for everything.




Please share your experiences with me and insight or stories of this topic I would be delighted to read them.

2 comments:

  1. Loving reading your posts Lily... such great service... I really feel your heart and your love. Da Ai xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Maddy, really love receiving your love and comments. Looking forward to reading your next blog post too <3 da ai da ai to you

      Delete