Tuesday 9 December 2014

Love and Blessings

Love you, love you, love you. 

Love is one of my favourite words, expressions and emotions. Love hearts are one of my favourite shape and just about any item I see in this shape I am automatically drawn to. 



Today I'd be honored and delighted to share with you my love, from my heart and soul offering you a blessing with my soul song. Soul song is the song of ones's soul, it is connected to the Divine and the soul world. It carries Divine frequencies and vibrations including Divine love, forgiveness, compassion and light. It has the ability to heal, to bless and transform different aspects of life and much, much more. 



Please relax and experience a soul song blessing for yourself. Close your eyes and make a request for a healing blessing for one aspect of your life.




I am so happy to be able to serve you in this way, I look forward to sharing more soul songs with you in my blog. 



Please share your insight, experiences, images and messages you may have received whilst listening to this soul song blessing, I would be delighted to read them. 

Love you, love you, love you 

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful soul song blessing. this is a wonderful service for many. love you, love you, love you.
    with love and gratitude, henderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beloved Master Henderson for your beautiful comment. Love you love you love you, thank you for taking the time to listen and leave a comment.

      Delete