Wednesday 14 January 2015

2015, Welcoming a New Year

Welcome everyone to a beautiful New Year filled with many possibilities and opportunities for growth, excitement, love and more.

I am excited and honored to be able to offer service to you throughout my blog and blog posts. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and apart of this journey to Inner Beauty the past 12months. I look forward to posting more and serving you more for your health, happiness and all aspects of your life and the qualities that embody inner beauty.

I would like to start this first post of the year with a soul song blessing from my heart and soul to yours. Please make a request for a healing/blessings for one aspect of your life for the new year. It may be for a specific relationship you'd like to transform or transform further, it may be for greater self confidence and self love, it may be for clarity on the direction for your year, it may be for transforming depression and family issues. It may simply be for a successful and happy start for the year. Every request for healing is perfect, make it from your heart. Relax and simply allow yourself to be in a state to receive what this blessing has to offer you. Allow it to serve you a bless the blockages as appropriate, allow it to bring you love, peace, harmony, light and more.


Please say
Dear soul, mind, body of Lily's soul song blessing,
I love you,
Please offer me a blessings for/to .........................................
I am so grateful,
Thank you. 

Now relax, close your eyes and listen to this soul song.

Hao, hao, hao.


Thank you for allowing me to offer this blessing to you today. If you enjoyed it or would like to receive more love and light for your request simply replay the video, you can even make a different request each time you replay it. Let me know your experiences, what you felt, what you saw,  the messages or insight you received for your New Year or request, I'd love to hear the messages you received.


I look forward to serving you more this year through my blog posts, events and services. If at any time there's a particular topic you'd like to learn more about relating to inner beauty leave me a comment or email me and I'll do my best to cover it in the blog.


Happy New Year to you, wishing you the most love, peace, joy, harmony and light for you.

love
Lily

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the very beautiful soul song blessing. I asked a blessing to open my heart and soul further. Now my heart feels light and also my heart chakra also feels more open. The blessings were so gentle yet very powerful and full of love&light. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Will, thank you so much for your beautiful sharing. I am so happy for the experience you received, soul song is connected to the soul world and part of the Divine. It has the ability to transform all life. I am so grateful to share this with you and humanity. tytyty ly

      Delete
  2. i am sooo expanded by your Soul Song Blessing...sooo powered and deeply cleansing...i experienced purity during the Blessing...i am with out words...i have not experienced purity before...amazingly beautiful...from my Heart, i thank you, thank you, thank you, Ly,Ly,LY, CBDs,CBDs,CBds...Wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lynnea, I am so grateful for your sharing of your experience from this soul song blessing, how beautiful! I am honored to serve you in this way and for your request with the blessings given to you by heaven. I look forward to your comments in future. ty ty ty ly ly ly

      Delete
  3. Ty Ty Thank You beautiful Lily for the wonderful blessing and your dedication to service. Love you SO much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your beautiful comment Gavin. So grateful to serve you through my blog. Love you too !! xx

      Delete